September 23, 2011

You Know You Want Lanvin

Just a joke, of course.

I found that cute photo on Tumblr. But I've been drooling over the real ads for a while. They're actually stills from a video where they made the models dance to Pitbull's I Know You Want Me. The models definitely aren't the best dancers, but it has to be really hard model while doing choreography. The dance moves are actually from the game Dance Central (don't ask me how I know that). I love how Lanvin mixed some fun into their campaign. More brands should do the same.

Some of you may be thinking: didn't you post a video with models earlier this week? I guess I'm just obsessed with the idea of models having a good time at work. After watching a documentary entitled Picture Me, I probably just need to be persuaded their entire career isn't sad.


You can see some campaign photos after the jump.




Here's one for the fellas.



Images found here, here, here, here, here, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...