September 2, 2011

Friday Faves

(via Tumblr)
I have been so busy this week with work and Feather stuff. I literally spent seven hours straight working from home on Tuesday and I still wasn't done with half the stuff I needed to have done by today. That's why I wrote this post Thursday night and scheduled it ahead of time. Actually, all the posts from today were pre-scheduled. I wrote them whenever I needed a little break from working on magazine stuff.

Don't you love this photo of Nicki Minaj as the Mona Lisa? I saw the actual painting when I was in Paris, but it was really boring and small. First, I don't think that's the real one because it's probably sealed up in some hidden chamber in the Louvre. Second, Leonardo di Vinci also painted the Last Supper and invented machines that would have put the world way ahead in aviation if his journals hadn't been lost for so many years. He's probably rolling over in his grave because we remember him most for such a basic painting.

I'll get off my soap box now.

This .gif gives me life.
(via Tumblr)
King B showing off her baby bump. I apologize for the unprofessional
freak out I had on the Feather Twitter account during the VMA
black carpet, but I was so surprised and happy for her!
(via Feather Magazine Tumblr)
It was so adorable watching our editorial assistant pick
a photo for the Feather Tumblr, but she did an excellent
job and we got lots of reblogs and likes on this one.
(via Feather Magazine Tumblr)
The Amy Winehouse tribute during the VMAs
reminded me how much I love this song. RIP, Amy.

The Twitter for our big announcement--the official editors' blog for
Feather Magazine. Follow us on Twitter, so you can be the first to read
our blog when it launches on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...