September 12, 2011

Going Back-to-School in Style

Back-to-school when I was growing up meant new clothes and new school supplies. In college, I just bought clothes at all times of the year, which I think gave me more flexibility. Instead of having specific outfits that I bought just for that day, I had to work a little harder to create a new look with pieces people had seen before and a couple they hadn't.

As far as first-day fashion goes, these girls on ELLE all rocked it. These are some of my favorites.

Makaila Borgerson from Georgia State University
Lia Keane from University of Southern California
Tina from School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Michelle Grayburn from Belmont University
Yaxuan Wang from Beloit College
Images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...