September 22, 2011

Strand Dreams

I never go to Strand when I'm in New York because my book addiction would require me to buy a new suitcase just to fit every new purchase. And the fees for the extra weight would be ridiculous.

We have a huge used book sale twice a year in the city where I live and it's only a month away! It got me to thinking about how broke I would be if I had a huge used bookstore at my disposal yearround. This afternoon, I actually found a book I bought at the sale about a year ago that had gotten lost in my bookcase and I realized how much worse it would be because I'd  have stacks of unread books all over my house.

Note to self: don't live in anywhere near Strand when you move to New York.




Images found here, here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...