September 2, 2011

Style Crush: Olivia Palermo

I was doing the online equivalent of window shopping on the ASOS website when I randomly remembered these photos of Olivia Palermo from their August 2010 online catalog/magazine. I actually bought a cute satchel featured in that issue.

While I didn't really care for her attitude on The City and how she handled herself at Elle sometimes, I can't deny that she's a huge style icon. Her style is what I hope to one day achieve because her clothing always seems comfortable without being too large or making her look like someone's grandmother. If I'm being honest, I fall in both of those negative categories way too often.

The photos were shot in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn. It's definitely on my list of places in Brooklyn to live someday (hopefully really soon).

Photos found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...