September 9, 2011

Friday Faves

What is free time, exactly? I'm starting to forget. I had some for a month and I hated it, but when I don't have it I want it back. The grass is always greener on the other side.

When I got back from Miami, I hit the ground running with magazine stuff (which I also worked on during my vacation) because Ruffled Feathers launched Monday and we're working on our first month of stories. Because I have no time, I went to the gym at 1:15 a.m. The security guard probably thinks I have insomnia or something. Oh, and I have a desk job, so I did that, too.

These are some things that made my week a little easier.

This girl does a seriously awesome King B
impersonation. 

The maps for Fashion's Night Out had a Barbie theme! Gah! Why
wasn't I there?
Almost died laughing at this.
Inspiration for my bedroom redecoration. More on this soon.
I've been watching Lipstick Jungle while I work. I love shows that
portray corporate women. Can't wait to be one someday.
Nike's bringing the fictional "Back to the Future" shoes
to the present for Michael J. Fox's charity! Ahh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...