September 19, 2011

Harry Potter Quote Typography

In regards to Harry Potter, I'm currently somewhere between mourning the loss of my childhood after the last film and finally joining the Pottermore community. Yes, I haven't done the whole Pottermore thing yet, but that's because I've been busy and I know it will be a huge distraction. It's the same reason I don't sign up for games on Facebook.

Anyway, I saw this typography art on Tumblr and, after some digging (why can't people just give credit?!), I discovered they were created by Priscilla of The Readables. Her blog is really great and I love the way she vlogs book reviews.

Feather has started getting books in to review and we're looking for a books writer, so I think I've just got books on the brain right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...