September 30, 2011

Launching a Magazine is Hard Work

Only 12 days until our launch, so you will be seeing very little of me. I didn't have time for Friday Faves and I will try to schedule a post for Money Monday.

If I did have a faves list this week, it would feature Scott Schuman's (aka The Sartorialist) photos for Levi's. I need a chambray shirt like yesterday.

After reading Lauren Conrad's posts for Forbes, I'd also add that. It's a must-read for anyone who wants to learn more about brand management.

Speaking of brand management, have you checked out Ruffled Feathers lately?

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you're launching an online magazine! I'm starting to get involved in more collaborative projects and it's so rewarding to work with others on something great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...