August 17, 2011

A Day at the Theme Park

I went to Islands of Adventure yesterday to finally visit the Harry Potter section of the theme park. Besides some annoying fears the park had about rain that delayed my ride on one of the roller coasters, it was a fun experience.

I was wearing the basic summer uniform: shorts and a tank top. Though my tank top was sequined, I became embarrassingly aware of how fashionable so many of the young women around me were. They had gone just as simple as I did with their attire, but they favored rompers paired with light accessories. I saw a lot of feathers and, as the editor of a magazine named Feather, made me happy.

I still suck at Polyvore, so it helped that I wanted to do something simple for my first set.

A Day at the Theme Park


Wet Seal one shoulder romper
$27 - wetseal.com

Jane Norman bangle bracelet
£5 - translate.googleusercontent.com

Gilded Lily Goods feather earrings
$40 - pinkmascara.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...