August 19, 2011

Friday Faves


I started the week throwing a very small birthday dinner party for a close friend who was passing through town on her way back to New Orleans. Then, I spent Monday with another close friend at Harry Potter World. When I had free time during this week, I was designing the Feather Magazine website on half of my computer monitor and watching Camelot on the other half. Leave it to me to get addicted to a series that only has 10 episodes. 

Here are a few other things I love this week:

This Beyonce performance of "Bohemian Rhapsody,"
"The Beautiful Ones" and "Sex on Fire."

This snapshot of my first Butterbeer at Harry Potter World. It's
the best drink ever.
We reached 500 followers on Twitter! As promised, I will release our
launch date on a post later today.
This is my guilty pleasure.

This photo from Le Blog de Betty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...